Counter No. 3
1 Student must bring duly filled form of Transfer Certificate in the college office
2 Duly attested Xerox copies of FY/SY/TY Degree College mark-sheet with date of Birth and Div. Roll no. written on the TY mark-sheet.
3 Transfer Certificate will be sent directly to the new college or University of Mumbai
4 Student must verify the form from the college office and pay necessary fees on the cash counter (Cash Counter No. 1 and 2.)
(Fees are subjected to changes as per the guidelines of University of Mumbai)
  • Follows us our servcies