The college building was constructed in 1941. It is a Gothic structure with a clock tower. It is located in the central part of the city between Dadar T.T. and Matunga C.R. providing convenient access for Central and Western railway commuters as well as commuters of road transport. The campus has an area of apprx.0.62 acres (2500 sq.mtrs.) and the built in area is 5055 sq.mtrs. The building is in the shape of an inverted T.
The infrastructure supports the conduct of various academic programmes run by the College. The rooms are made available for the conduct of lectures. The facilities available with respect to the electronic and audio visual devices also support the conduct of academic programmes in an appropriate manner. The reading hall with a capacity of four hundred students adequately supports the academic requirements of the students. The classrooms are well equipped with adequate fans, tube lights, desks and chairs to enable a conducive environment for academic exchange through lectures. A few air-conditioned classrooms are available which are equipped with LCD projector. The college has as many as 40 different forums which include statutory bodies such as NCC, NSS, WDC, Extension, IQAC and Students' Council. Dedicated space is provided for the students with the required resources such that the activities under these forums are conducted without disturbing the lectures conducted in the college.