Counter No. : 5 (near auditorium)College Office, Ground Floor
Counter Timings: - 11:00 am to 1:30 pm
Who can apply for Railway and Bus Concession?
Students travelling by Train and Bus can avail of this facility.
The concession will be provided only from Residence to College.
Class available (train) – First and Second.
Period – Monthly and Quarterly
All Girls are permitted to travel with free pass on monthly basis and for second class only.
Procedure for getting Railway Concession:
1. Students can collect the railway concession card from the college office (Ground Floor)and proceed to the counter window near the auditorium.
2. Office staff at the Counter the shall guide the student in filling the railway concession form.
Documents Required: -
1. Address proof: Aadhar Card
2. Date of Birth Proof: School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate
3. Original Tution fee receipt or I.D. Card
Long journey Concession: - Available for going to native place only either by Train or by Air during Vacation period (Summer, Diwali and Winter vacation).
Note: No Railway Concession will be issued without the above documents. College Stamp & Signature of the Principal on Bus Concession form will be given after producing above documents.
Following Staff Members are authorised to sign on the Railway Concession Form:
Principal Dr. (Mrs) Shobana Vasudevan
Vice-Principal Prof. Kavita Jajoo
Vice-Principal Prof. Lata Shetty
Prof. Tejashree Patankar
Prof. Kapildeo Indurkar
Prof. Vrushali Kaneri
Prof. Vinda Paralkar
Prof. Mahesh Deshpande
Smt Ragini Tawade